Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sasha Goldenson, Release Manager

What do you suppose a "Release Manager" does?  Manages the release of new games that "connect the world?"  Hmmmm... I wonder.  Reminds me of "Impinj" and "Trigger."

I guess I should tell you about my experience with the kids from Zynga: "Connecting the World Through Games."  You should have seen the show Sasha Goldenson and his buddies put on for me.  Again, first of all, as in other disturbing incidents I've mentioned, I sat down at the bar at the Westin St. Francis where two of their operatives, a couple of very attractive women, where already seated with an open seat right next to them--the only open seat.  They were talking about New York or some other topic they like to use to bait me into conversations.  I can't tell you how many times this has happened.

Soon Sasha and a few of his buddies arrived and we all went and sat at a table.  Next thing I know, they're all jumping up and changing seats.  A main point of all this is just to keep the person confused with bizarre input.  They kind of turn your life into an ongoing episode of the Twilight Zone.  Sasha was very hostile in a smug, kind of passive-aggressive way that, quite frankly, turned my stomach a bit.  I don't recall everyone else's name, but the other guy, seated on my right for most of the encounter, was the one who insinuated the my whole life is a charade.  When we parted ways, they were all kind of hostile, etc.  I think this was before I got the Walkman, so I was still vulnerable to the hostile mind-screw aspect of all of this  What these folks did and many others involved have done is to imply that maybe they're on my side or something, while their actions clearly indicate otherwise.  If anyone's interested or cares, I can direct you to the exact time on the security tape.  Oh, yeah...one more thing...and this is probably noticeable on the tape:  One of the original 2 women, the Asian one, was seated on my left at one point and tried to slip something in my jacket pocket but I noticed and pulled it away before she could do it.


Zynga people:  I have no more reason to trust you any more than anybody else.  Your actions that night tell me you're not friendly at all.  I fact, I suspect you're very near the core of all this shit. 

Wanna be my buddy?  Speak directly and openly and stop fuckin' with me.

The time indicated marks the end of our soiree.

________________

Also, several operatives who bait me into encounters make comments indicating that I'm on a job and doing good work, etc.  Last night a woman said, "Thanks for the extra effort."  I'm not working for anyone.  I'm trying to extricate myself from this thing you fuckheads have set me up for and manipulated me into and I won't stop until it's done, so stop thanking me which you know just rubs it in my face more.   I am not doing any of this by my own will and I hate all you fuckers that are involved in "playing" me.  Everyone.  Please--don't thank me again.  Pay me for my "training" or "job well done", return me to a normal life and stay the fuck out of it.  Please.




Joseph C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson, Niles, Ohio; Christine Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno, Queens, NY; Cynthia Green, Tech Recruiter; Sioux Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Marty Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton, Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical  Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services, Warren, Ohio; Laura McCormick






.

No comments:

Post a Comment