Thursday, December 8, 2011

"Miyako's Team's Movies"

This gets better by the minute.  I notified Miyako Abe that I'd posted about her film project at San Francsico State University.  Her reply included this: "I did that video with a friend a while ago. It was entirely her idea and writing. I had no involvement in the title or message-whatever you may have perceived it to be."  But if you look at the SFSU page that leads to video, it clear say's "Miyako's Team's Movies."  If fact, her name is in the URL:

http://www.campusmoviefest.com/users/45658-miyako-abe

So it's "Miyako's (So sorry about the misspellings. I'll go back and fix that.) Team," but someone else is calling all the shots?  "No involvement in the title or message?"  I doubt it.  Why would she lie about such a thing?




Joseph C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson, Niles, Ohio; Christine Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno, Queens, NY; Cynthia Green, Tech Recruiter; Sioux Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Sasha goldenson, Marty Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton, Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical  Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services, Warren, Ohio; Laura McCormick




No comments:

Post a Comment