Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stalker Arrives at Homeless Shelter in Cadillac Escalade

Remember this guy? ...


Here's another shot of him ducking from the camera...


He's the one who I'd suspected and then said to me in passing, "Say a prayer to Jesus."  Occasionally on the bus ride to the shelter, I miss the stop at 5th Street and have to get off at 4th and walk back.  A few days ago when that happened, I saw the guy shown above exiting a white Cadillac Escalade parked about a third of the way down the block from the shelter, far enough away to not be noticed by anyone staying there who didn't have reason to.  Arrive to stay at a homeless shelter in a $60,000 car?  Hmmmmm...  Also, since that occurred, when I've encountered him, he's has acted quite differently and actually went out of his way to avoid me a couple of times.  He has been stalking me.

The license is 5MZP704.    He almost always wears red and black.  I've seen this color combo a few other times, mostly on white people.  I am forced to suspect it's a Christian thing because of his comment.  Someone please tell this dumb-fuck that he's working for far-right-extremist white supremacists who use Christianity, or Christian Identity, as their rallying point.

You will leave me alone or, I swear, someone is going to hurt badly.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment