Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Oh...You're Not Part of It."... "Part of What, Joe?"... "Nevermind."

I recall once at, again, a Christmas gathering when my brother made an odd comment.  It must have been our initial greeting of the visit.  He was having a problem with alcohol at the time.  There was a string of three or four Christmas visits during which he pretty much stayed sauced, a relatively new thing.  I got a great photo of him with different colored bows stuck all over his head.

I don't recall whether he was drunk at this encounter, and I have no clue what year it was.  It may have been when Carrie was still in the picture.  He was just acting strange, and kind of timid.  He was nearly hiding behind the dining-room table in kind of a dark corner.  I went to greet him, we exchanged a few words, and he said, "Oh, you're not part of it."  I asked, "Part of what?"  He said, "Nevermind."

Throughout my ordeal, as I've mentioned previously, one of the aspects of it is that you never know who might be "part of it" because the people involved are so diverse and even a guy I've thought was a good friend did something and made a comment or two to indicate he was "part of it."  Also, what "they" do is very ambiguous.  So, it's not surprising at all that Joe would have suspected me.

It occurred to me not long ago, that at the time, he was going through the same thing I've been for the past 4 years.  It's the CIA blackmailing you which they do mainly to people who are buried in debt.  They keep doing it until you say "uncle" and then, maybe, pay you handsomely, but, of course, you will have then irreversibly comprised your integrity and always be vulnerable to such underhanded manipulation that basically destroys your personal autonomy completely.  It very much makes you a mind-controlled robot and reduces your control over your own life to practically nothing.  Some people can stomach giving in, some can't.  It's not my bag, baby and I don't like the approach.  Plus, I've figured out that I've been getting covertly fucked with for 20 years for political reasons and other reasons why this is being done to me.  I know Joe's debt was upwards of 150-k, about 3 times mine.  Tough to believe I would get the same treatment, especially for a student loan.  (I repeat: I do not owe taxes.)  My brother's a lifetime con-artist who owned on a fly-by-night furniture business he had the audacity to call American Federal Warehouse.  Trust me--there was nothing federal about it.  So, not only did he run up a sizable debt, but he falsely portrayed his company as a federal entity.  I would think that comes with jail time.

Anyway, at a subsequent visit in Niles, he was quite different.  He was sitting on the couch wearing dark sunglasses with a great air of confidence and was very disrespectful and dismissive to me, as had gotten to be his norm.  Then at one point, out of the blue, he said, "I gotta go." and jumped up and ran out the door.  I know why he did that.  I remembered that and then I recalled his making regular trips to Guatamala and mentioning making a few trips to Washington DC, something that puzzled me.  Good job, Joey.

The CIA ops who manipulate a person in my position, I've come to learn, are referred to as "handlers."  They screw with you on line a lot, with false or hacked identities and, apparently, by doing very bad things on line in your name.  You've seen the screenshots of the online torment if you've followed this and my other blog.   I've suspected for some time that Joey is behind many of the bogus e-mails I receive and other on-line attacks.  Now that I'm sure that he's CIA, as difficult as that is to believe, it's perfectly possible that he was given the assignment of being my main online "handler."  I've also suspected that Rick may have bestowed that privilege on him, which would mean it's the "We're taking over." secret military network I'm sure Rick's a part of (I'm pretty sure I heard him make that comment, once--"We're taking over."  My brother replied, "Who, cops?"  Rick shook his head and said, "Military.")  screwing with me, too.  My CIA problems start with Reverend David Plank.  It's possible that part of their reason for going at my brother was to get to me.

Also, as I've mentioned before, he used the internet to frame me for t----rism, but that was before he became CIA.  I suspect that the CIA knew about this and it also was part of the reason they went after him.  He's their kind of scumbag.  He'd already demonstrated that he had the skills they want.  So, while I know that, I also know that a trusted source confirmed for me lately that it is the CIA that is "setting me up."  So, it may or may not be Joey who's directing all that, but I came to another obvious realization recently.  It's become apparent that what's been done is to use false pretense to turn various extremist groups and organizations against me.  Who better to do that than the CIA?  They've got ops/informants at least close to the top in any group you can think of.  It would be perfectly easy for them.  It's what they do.  Disrupt and destroy people invisibly, and, of course, the most important part of that is portraying the subject as insane. 

So, I'd been 85% sure that Joey is CIA for some time now, but it didn't become so obviously true until recently.  They'll take anybody.  Both of the following are true: My brother set me up.  The CIA set me up.

The bigger picture is that all these different secret mobs are vying for control of life here in these United States.  One of them is military folk.  I recall Rick making a comment about it very briefly. (In addition to once making a comment about not getting fair treatment if you're accused of t----rism.)  As I said, his motivation is that he doesn't like me for political reasons and I have to assume that it is he who--as suggested by some other military retiree I met at a blogging meetup here in SF--had me labeled "enemy of the state."  It's quite a joke, but not a very funny one.  He's also made some comments about the CIA, which I've gone over previously.  See how it all kind of comes together?  I should make it clear here that I'm pursuing justice because I know specifically who's behind much of this and what they did.  Who would be enough of an idiot to go after the CIA?  Not me.  I'm pursuing Joseph C. Zoccali.

It all makes perfect sense.

Want me to shut up?  Show me the money.  I can't justify being forced to live this way for any reason.  If it's a game, my last move is undeniable, unbeatable.  Pay me.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment