What's happening here is at least two strangers position themselves in close proximity to the subject and simply have an obnoxious, loud, conversation about how great their life is, usually focusing on things they know the subject lacks and probably wants. I know it's true because when I was achieving a certain level of success in NY, I recall a couple of these operatives--they were women--looking at me with exasperated looks as if what they were doing wasn't working. It was probably around the time I got the Atlas Media job. Also, as I mentioned previously, when I arrived home from NY for a Christmas get-together when I was doing well, Carrie and I walked in the door and upon noticing that I wasn't a basket case and was, in fact, a picture of success my scum-bag asshole con-artist perpetual nobody brother never dreamed of, said brother turned to dickhead Nazi cop brother-in-law with a questioning look, palms up, and asked, "What's the deal?", apparently in regard to my not-so-terrible state. Rick replied, "I don't know, Joe--he's immune to it." It may have been on the same occasion when Joey said to me, "You broke through." Again, wasn't sure exactly what he was talking about as I didn't know about the targeting and thought all the negative attention I was getting was normal treatment by the public at large--which it most definitely was not.
The goal of those covert conversations held by the girls in the video is simply to make the subject hopelessly insecure and destroy their self-esteem without their knowledge. The end result is that, again, without any knowledge of what's going on, the person will become averse to social interaction and driven to isolation. There were points in my adult life when I saw that I'd become anti-social, thought back to when I was pretty fun to be around, and asked myself, "Why is this happening?" I knew something was wrong but had no idea that it was all intentional. It's been happening to me for a long time. Think I'm crazy? I refer you again to the Berkeley Bird Killers. Their goal was different than the goal of the loud obnoxious people as in the video above and dating back many years, but the point is, I've been labeled insane and the Berkeley Law clip and its undeniable content lend credibility to all of my claims. As far as who "they" are dating back 15+ years trying to drive me to social isolation, my best guess is CIA and/or those conducting a psychological experiment.
To that end, another possibility, which I have not mentioned prior to this post, is that much of this is because of a psych experiment I took part in at the University of Toledo. I think it paid $50 or something. I'm sure I didn't read the paperwork. The experiment consisted of me and what was supposed to be 2 other subjects being put in a room with three chairs facing each other. We sat and waited for a while and then, as if bored with waiting, one of the other guys--who I figured out quickly was one of the experimenters--pulled a tennis ball out of his pocket and offered for the three of us to bounce it back and forth to each other. We did that for a while until someone came in, might have asked a few questions, and announced the experiment was over. There was nothing to it. My experiences have been very ambiguous and confusing and I have been therefore compelled to consider every possible cause. I am thus forced to suspect that agreeing to that experiment was actually "agreeing" to what's been going on all these years.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment