Monday, March 18, 2013

Ryan Kun----- and Some Strange Woman

This guy's stalked me more than anyone.  I called the police on him the other day.  The idiot who showed up treated me like the bad guy and had the sheer audacity to suggest I need to change my outlook in addition to indicating she doesn't know what stalking is.  I was able to get his name, though, or part of it, anyway.  It's Ryan Kun-----.



This woman's been following me around for months, too.  I'd say she's #2 after Ryan in regard to individuals who follow me around the most.  Comes to the library 3 or 4 times a week.  Made some strange comments to me the other day.  I told her to mind her own business and she said something like, "You're just upset because you haven't gotten video of me like you have the others."  

Yes...I have:


Hey, my video-embedding is working again.  Nice!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment