Monday, March 4, 2013

Jeff Alvarez, Photog Who Hates Drunks

I've mentioned how a major part of what these people have been doing to me is to feign as if they want to befriend me and then bait me into saying something they can use to turn some large group against me.  My brother did it once before I had any clue what was going on.  He said, "You know, cops and people in the military are all rednecks."  I replied sarcastically, "Yeah, Joe, whatever." as I do to much of what he used to just because he's really strange.  Of course, my brother-in-law is a cop and former marine.

This is Jeff Alvarez.  He's a pretty good video producer and photographer.  They use people with common interests regularly.  I have a background in video production and I'm interested in photography.  Jeff rained compliments on me when we first met about how fantastic my photography is.  There are at least 4 drunks in close proximity to my bed at the homeless shelter and a high percentage of those occupying the shelter will readily admit to qualifying as such. I've already made friends with a few of them.  I neglected to mention originally in this post that I had mentioned to Jeff that I was surrounded by drunks.  It's important becuase that's what they do often: use info you've given them.  While Jeff and I were enjoying a scrumptious dinner the other day, he turned to me and said, "You know, I hate drunks."   He was trying to bait me.  Then, first thing in the morning in the bathroom, he pulled up to the stall next to me and said, "Hey, John, I like those shoes.  Where'd you get them?"  with a patronizing tone.  That's when I knew what he was up to for sure.  Jeff...you're a dick.  Go to the fucking orthodontist.

Here's Jeff at MSE
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment