A major part of this little game I've been subject to, I have to assume, is to constantly present me with other people's troubles in the hopes of downplaying the significance of mine in my mind. The whole thing is nothing but a big mind game. Another ongoing part of it is to constantly bombard me with traumatic imagery to keep me mired in a state of depression. The basis of it all is emotional manipulation.
Unfortunately, I don't own any Galaxie 500 music, so I occasionally listen to some of their songs posted on YouTube. I did that today by searching "Galaxie 500" and noticed something odd. As you can see in the above screen shot, this heart-wrenching, intensely troubling clip from a Holocaust documentary, which I could only watch a few seconds of, somehow popped up in the list:
I hate the fact that the holocaust happened as much as the next normal human being, but I don't see how that clip could rightly appear as a result of the search term I used. Furthermore, I will not be fooled in thinking anybody's doing me a favor, as has been suggested repeatedly. At the same time, I should mention that I am no longer seeking assistance or sympathy. It is simply my goal to spread my story far and wide, attain a fulfilling and enjoyable life, and keep my mind free--not necessarily in that order.
Joseph
C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson,
Niles, Ohio; Christine
Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E
Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno,
Queens, NY; Cynthia Green,
Tech Recruiter; Sioux
Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim
Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Sasha
goldenson, Marty Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton, Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services,
Warren, Ohio; Laura
McCormick
An
Pham, anpham1111@gmail.com; Anna Stepnova, stepnova@aol.com; Barbara Anne Wolf, wolf.barbara.anne@gmail.com, (415) 812-4926; Brian Montague, jetbpm@aol.com; Charles
Crites, critesfam@sbcglobal.net; EHSOH, lovycera@gmail.com; Elizabeth
Nicolosi, elizabethnicolosi@hotmail.com; Kristy
Guertin, guertk@spu.edu; Meagan Franz, meaganfranz@hotmail.com; Miyako
Abe, mtea2006@yahoo.com; Nora Salah, nsalah01@yahoo.com; Teresa Keller, teresa@rtwwithus.org; Natasha
Warder
Kathleen Kashay; Erica
Agyeman; Darcy
Estes; Alison Victor; Tracy
Dietz; Kaitlin
McGaw; Kayla Marriot
.
No comments:
Post a Comment