I've mentioned before that what they do is build a meticulous biometric file on the subject and use the information to manipulate the person. They love throwing women at me who they know I might find attractive. I've suspected this woman I've seen at the express computers at the SFPL for quite some time. She flips her hair for me occasionally, etc. She's never with anyone and I've never seen her doing anything but using the computers, mostly the express computers. Why would someone with a resume like this need to come to the SFPL to use the computers--for hours on end?...
http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliemtran
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.151487508209185.30701.100000438114310&type=3#!/juliemtran
"Transduced hepatocytes with telomerase gene to potentially immortalize cell line."
"DNA cloning and mutagenesis, mRNA folding software, primer design, multi-step PCR, in vitro translation, tissue culture, RNA transfection, sequence analysis, and luciferase assay."
What the hell does all that mean? Immortalize cell line?? RNA transfection??
Joseph
C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson,
Niles, Ohio; Christine
Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E
Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno,
Queens, NY; Cynthia Green,
Tech Recruiter; Sioux
Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim
Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Marty Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton,
Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services,
Warren, Ohio; Laura
McCormick
An
Pham, anpham1111@gmail.com; Anna Stepnova, stepnova@aol.com; Barbara Anne Wolf, wolf.barbara.anne@gmail.com, (415) 812-4926; Brian Montague, jetbpm@aol.com; Charles
Crites, critesfam@sbcglobal.net; EHSOH, lovycera@gmail.com; Elizabeth
Nicolosi, elizabethnicolosi@hotmail.com; Kristy
Guertin, guertk@spu.edu; Meagan Franz, meaganfranz@hotmail.com; Miyako
Abe, mtea2006@yahoo.com; Nora Salah, nsalah01@yahoo.com; Teresa Keller, teresa@rtwwithus.org; Natasha
Warder;
No comments:
Post a Comment