Welllll, kids...for whatever reason I've been keeping this very important point on the back-burner for quite a long time. I guess it's because I know how tough it is to wrap your mind around all this stuff. Plus, I knew I needed some hard evidence to blow a hole in the whole thing big enough to make you really pay attention. (Check.) It's all unfolded exactly as it was supposed to and, of course, we cleared the last high-hurdle this past weekend. If the following information does not equate to the finish line for all you folks who still refuse to leave me alone, then it's possible nothing ever will.
I should note here, though, that recently, there are only a select few groups I notice still following me around and it's very, very seldom--harmless from a psychological standpoint, really. Plus, I believe some business I took care of over the past few days, something I considered doing a long, long, long time ago, had the expected impact. One of the groups I noticed, I believe as recently as yesterday, was the folks wearing black and white, usually black with white trim and often black with 3 white stripes. I saw a video on YouTube indicating these people stalk and harass others at the direct behest of the federal government. I have no way to confirm that, but it makes sense as they seem to have no ethnic or culture commonalities. It's quite a diverse group.
The other I noticed yesterday was and angry radical feminist and some black male political operative who's harassed me at the library before. They waited for me and crowded me in the elevator as is a favorite method. It's easy to recognize these angry feminists because, like ol' Paola who lost her mind at the library that day I got video of her, they wear their very long hair knotted up in a ball just above their neck. This one yesterday was slightly heavyset as many of them are and looked really, really angry. She was wearing light blue hospital scrubs. And, this morning, when I arrived at Peet's, a woman wearing a blazing pink sweater under her jacket walked right in behind me, looked at me, and turned around and walked out without ordering anything. It's been indicated to me that these women are affiliated with Take Back the Night. I believe in the organization's cause, but their methods bother me. I sent them a note but haven't gotten a response. Oh, well. Hopefully, they'll learn something from this post. Ya know, I'm pretty tall. Maybe somebody could check the surveillance video for that one. I believe it was between 10 and 11 Monday. So, that's it--2 different fem groups and the black-and-white sell-out gang. Again, though, I've broken the mind-control completely, so none of this stuff really bothers that much any more anyway.
I mentioned once or twice before how people used to walk by my van and say things in the window. This has stopped nearly completely. Again, there have only been a select few instances over the past few months that I recall. What happens is, they walk by while having a conversation among themselves, or talking on their phone if alone, and what they say precisely as they pass my window--9 times out of 10 at exactly 3:30am--applies to my situation or my attempts to free myself from it. When I first started living out of the van, guys were still walking by and making comments about getting shot in the head--nice and loud. They were employees from the 911 center down the block--Sheriff's deputies, FBI, who knows, who cares? Those were actually during the morning, though. There have been so many at night I can't keep track, but a few do stand out. I can tell by their voices whether they're white or black, not that it matters. It was white guys who talked about getting shot in the head. The last occurrence was a black guy who called me a fool. I'm guessing it was the same guy who called me a clown maybe 5 or 6 months ago. The only reason I'm a fool is for not pulling the triggers I pulled this weekend a long time ago. I don't give a shit what anybody thinks--it takes a fool to allow himself to be abused because a bunch of complete strangers suggest it's good for him. That's what a fool does.
Anyway...I have mentioned that all of the allegations against me are a set-up meant both to bait all you covert stalkers and blackmail me. Right? Right. I've also said that it's been indicated many times that I'm in some kind of training, and I recently provided some evidence supporting that and other claims I've made. Right? Right. Well...here's the thing: the 3:30am comment spoken precisely while passing my van window that really sticks out came from a black fella who said: "If you're gonna work that job, you have to live it." (Hmmmmm....do I, now? Again, I have a question or two about that if ya don't mind. What job, exactly? When did I apply for it? At what point did I agree to mind-control, etc.? I think I know what job you're talking about, but as ol' Jesse Mills, the ramblin', homeless CIA Honky-Tonk troubadour said after calling me insane, I "have no outside frame of reference," so there's no way for me to really know, right? Riiiiiiight.)
In the name of all that is good, if you pink ladies and other crazies can't see what that comment means, you're more stupid than you act. It's a set-up. They're using me to bait you.
My x-gf's Episcopal Minister father fingered me for it. They're racists and my meeting her was not a coincidence. Her sister-in-law is a first cousin of a college roommate of mine who I now know is a Nazi. They had family in that area before that as well. They've been keeping tabs on me and harassing and sabotaging me for 20 years because of a mixed relationship. During a summer home from college, my family tried to secretly fix me up with a girl I went to grade school with who'd also had a mixed relationship. She tried to tell to me, but I didn't understand the lengths they'd go to. My television career ended because I ran into a Nazi at my last job in the business who harassed the shit out of me. There! You have the meat of the story I was saving for the book. Yes--all fact. Since no one will reply to my requests, I post it here. Also, it's possible that psycho lawyer I lived with in Cleveland is part of the CIA charade as well. They use actors and you wouldn't believe the charades they manufacture.
Next time: The state "lopping off the free-spirited men" and "absorbing the artist." (I don't have to tell you about George Orwell and Aldous Huxley, do I?)
(Saw-we, guys. Johnny no wike-ee. Johnny doesn't believe the deluge of character defamation suggestions. Johnny sees your game. Johnny very, very, very tolerant. Johnny secretly fucked with for 20 years. Johnny sick of being fucked with. Johnny use all his skills. Johnny fight, fight, fight.)
Joseph
C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson,
Niles, Ohio; Christine
Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E
Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno,
Queens, NY; Cynthia Green,
Tech Recruiter; Sioux
Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim
Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Sasha Goldenson, Marty Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton, Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services,
Warren, Ohio; Laura
McCormick
An
Pham, anpham1111@gmail.com; Anna Stepnova, stepnova@aol.com; Barbara Anne Wolf, wolf.barbara.anne@gmail.com, (415) 812-4926; Brian Montague, jetbpm@aol.com; Charles
Crites, critesfam@sbcglobal.net; EHSOH, lovycera@gmail.com; Elizabeth
Nicolosi, elizabethnicolosi@hotmail.com; Kristy
Guertin, guertk@spu.edu; Meagan Franz, meaganfranz@hotmail.com; Miyako
Abe, mtea2006@yahoo.com; Nora Salah, nsalah01@yahoo.com; Teresa Keller, teresa@rtwwithus.org; Natasha
Warder
Kathleen Kashay; Erica
Agyeman; Darcy
Estes; Alison Victor; Tracy
Dietz; Kaitlin
McGaw; Kayla Marriot
.
No comments:
Post a Comment