Saturday, April 21, 2012

Poor Coconut

This is the one who asked "What country are you from?" last week.  That day, she also took her glasses off and actually tried to give me a kind of mean look with her eyes that I take it is supposed to keep me under the spell.  Seriously--that's exactly what she did.  I laughed.  If I see her ugly face again, I file a police report.

A perfect exposure, by the way.  I've learned that glare, to varying degrees, is distracting in a photo.  The objects in the frame that are in shadow here might seem a little dark, but it's the proper trade-off to minimize the glare from the sun blasting on her fat arm.  In hindsight, I can't believe I went around taking shots for a month or so without a U.V. filter.  Silly me.

And to be sure, last week when I didn't react to her interrogation by answering as if I was scared, instead telling her to stop harassing me, she basically ran away.  Today she ran away twice when I tried to get a better shot.  I'm a dedicated photographer.  This shot does the job, but it's rather pedestrian, wouldn't you say? 

A pink watch, yet.  Grow the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment