I have to conclude that tall, strikingly beautiful models who attend rock concerts all by themselves and stand right next to me or walk into manicure salons immediately after I do and sit next to me are either CIA or, a group I've neglected thus far--the Secret Service. If these things would stop, I would stop and let it all go, but it happened last night twice and of course some brainless blond big-tit bimbo joined me for a manicure earlier in the day and made some comment about a "big celebration" I was supposed to believe. That's part of the dream-world they immerse you in which is difficult to see when you have nothing to do and no human interaction. I've solved the nothing-to-do part completely and the other, partially, enough so that none of it effects me any more. The goal is to tease me, spoil everything I do, and constantly fuck with my head. I apologize for not giving proper due to the Secret Service who also has played a major role in this gross violation of my life. In fact, many have hinted that I'm being trained for "that job," which, I repeat once again, I am not interested in and, like any other government job or position, whether hired, elected, or appointed, I will never work willingly and consciously.
For sure, absolutely--fuck the Secret Service, too, along with every single other individual and entity who has taken part in my persecution.
No comments:
Post a Comment