http://www.flickr.com/people/angryf/
Allen likes creating visceral images:
I strive for my art to have that sensual feeling.. I want it to cause a reaction that's very visceral... I want people to feel it like the physical tug in the groin of a beautiful woman... some thing carnal..That reminds me of Miyoko Abe's little film, "Trigger" that disappeared from the SF State film school website and so much of the other imagery I've "coincidentally" stumbled upon that happens to be sensual and visceral. I see Allen at 3 different coffee shops regularly. He likes to give me Photoshop tips. The first time he so graciously volunteered to help me, he said, "Here look" and when he opened his Photoshop, there was a comic-book image of a woman with giant breasts barely held in a bikini top.
Here's a couple of interesting sets from Allen's Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angryf/sets/72057594084434822/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angryf/sets/627248/
Allen...it's all over, buddy. I won't ask why you were acting so nervous just now because I know exactly why. Then again, considering you must have gotten the message from your friend, Victoria, I'm starting to think that you and your stupid-idiot friends might not know about this blog, because I mentioned a certain person following my Linkedin profile here a long time before I told Victoria about it recently. Then again, maybe the fact that there are now 2 such people following my Linkedin profile drove the point home. Someone's going to pay, buddy. I promise. And I'm not that interested in art photography, so I don't need any tips from your sorry ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment