Monday, March 5, 2012

Photojournalism and Kamasutra

Here's a great one.

I've said before that part of what these worthless, demented pricks are doing to me is to isolate me from authentic human interaction and tease me and taunt me with images and suggestions of sex.  Fortunately, I've had something to immerse myself in to distract me from everything, have lots of fun, re-build my confidence and self-esteem, and provide many opportunities for normal human interaction, all while using something that my teasers had been using to bait me.  It effectively sticks it up their ass so many ways, I can't keep track.  My photos have been published.  (http://www.truth-out.org/occupy-oakland/1328726021)   One of my photos, which has received votes from experienced, professional photographers in a photo contest on Flickr was tweeted in New York with a compliment.  So much for being a "tucked away invisible zombie," huh?

Anyhoo... I've been researching photojournalism books.  A pro on Linkedin recommended Harold Evans' Pictures on a Page as the definitive source on photojournalism composition.  I looked it up on Amazon.  Check out the next result in the list:



I repeat:  Your game is a joke and so are you.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment