Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Oh, We Don't Talk to Hiii-iiim."



Another suggestion that's been thrown at me throughout this horrific, illegal persecution I've been subject to is that of a "transformation" coinciding with the suggestion that what's been done, including alternating insinuations that I'm a dog or a child, has been good for me--a notion that is completely bogus.

I went and got a few shots at an Occupy event yesterday.  To my pleasant surprise, I got introduced to a writer with a major independent news outlet in the area who was real nice to me.  Then another photographer who takes great shots of Occupy said hi and we actually talked about photography for a few minutes and she was super authentically nice.  Towards the end of our conversation, the gentleman pictured above walked over as if he was in a hurry and said, "Ohh, we don't talk to hiii-iiim."  It was cool because the person I'd been chatting with kind of looked looked him off and I ended up talking to her briefly again later.  In the interim, I drifted near this fella and he something very loudly about "living on the street causing a transformation."

News Flash to the idiot pictured above and all his punk friends:  There has been no transformation.  If there had been, I'd be working for the F.B.I. right now making a 6-figure salary starting with a number not far from being a two, as was offered in the summer of 2010.  I've said before, dumb-asses, that federal authorities have been trying to blackmail me.  It is only because there has been no "transformation" whatsoever that I am still living out of a van and pursuing a career in journalism.  It's not because I'm angry at anyone or that I must get my way, as has also been insinuated.  It's because my skills, experience, and education all point to news media.  I have a B.A. in Communications.  I have worked in television news in New York.  I can take a decent photograph.  I can write non-fiction with anyone.  All of these things were true before your little "transformation" program started.  If you've transformed anything, you've damaged my writing ability very slightly, but I promise--it will recover completely.

Finally, I've filed 2 police reports and recently followed up on one of them.  They read this blog and they're looking at your picture right now.  I'll advise ya one last time:  stop...fucking...with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment