Another thing they like to do is make me feel like I'm always surrounded by the enemy, sending a lot of Michigan fans or other recent marquee adversaries of Ohio State, such as, oh, I don't know, Texas maybe. They establish patterns that only I will recognize. It's a baby game played by babies--like Wayne.
(Of course, Michigan fans can now rejoice in the fact that maybe, just maybe, someday they will be able win a game against Ohio State now that Jim Tressel, who has dismissively spanked them year in and year out during his tenure, is gone. I recall watching the OSU/Mich game from, I believe, Tressel's 6th year as coach with a friend. We both noted how it got to the point where the Buckeyes strolled off the field after each win like it was not that big of deal. Indeed--it had become business as usual, which is why I don't mind running into Michigan fans one bit. It's a nice reminder of OSU's complete and rather nonchalant dominance of them over the past decade.)
I've suspected Wayne for quite some time. Considering my recent posts here, his super friendly approach today with a copy of the most recent issue of Sports Illustrated featuring in-depth coverage of Ohio State Coach Jim Tressel's resignation amid serious NCAA violations, and his slipping in a comment during the ensuing conversation about college teaching a lot of lessons, including being on time--something these stupid folks have insulted me with before--I was able to confirm that Wayne, who claims to be Texas grad having majored in kinesiology is part of the insulting attempts at covert behavior modification to which I am being subjected.
I know you're reading, Wayne. I advise you to stop insulting me.
Joseph
C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson,
Niles, Ohio; Christine
Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E
Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno,
Queens, NY; Cynthia Green,
Tech Recruiter; Sioux
Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim
Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Marty Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton,
Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services,
Warren, Ohio; Laura
McCormick
An
Pham, anpham1111@gmail.com; Anna Stepnova, stepnova@aol.com; Barbara Anne Wolf, wolf.barbara.anne@gmail.com, (415) 812-4926; Brian Montague, jetbpm@aol.com; Charles
Crites, critesfam@sbcglobal.net; EHSOH, lovycera@gmail.com; Elizabeth
Nicolosi, elizabethnicolosi@hotmail.com; Kristy
Guertin, guertk@spu.edu; Meagan Franz, meaganfranz@hotmail.com; Miyako
Abe, mtea2006@yahoo.com; Nora Salah, nsalah01@yahoo.com; Teresa Keller, teresa@rtwwithus.org; Natasha
Warder;
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment