I fully understand exactly what's going on and every little different part of it, including the mind control and veiled suggestions. I repeat: I recognize every attempt and my mind is officially and permanently closed to suggestion.
My behavior, which is just fine and has been for quite a few years, is none of your fucking business. I'll behave as I please. I've identified what I've been through in chapter 7, "Brainwashing," of Brave New World Revisited. It's amazing what an accurate description it is. One must be sick to participate in such a thing.
I don't give a fuck who's pissed off at me. I have every right and very good reason to be pissed off myself I will continue to be so at my personal discretion until justice has been served. I have no "anger issues" and I am not "potentially violent." I positively do not need covert therapy as has been attempted repeatedly. My anger is well-focused. It occurred to me recently that my story adds up enough that at least one of two things will likely happen: my asshole brother will end up in jail, or I'll end up with a pocket full of cash. I'm going for both.
I don't give a fuck about anybody else's problems, none of which compare to vast set of false allegations, character defamation, and covert manipulation and undermining that has been perpetrated against me.
I will never be fooled into thinking it has been beneficial or made me stronger or "helped me to grow", or in any way justified to the least extent. I was doing just fine in New York before my family started using covert, abusive Nazi mind control tactics on me. Fuck them the most. It occurred to me recently that the reason I'm dedicated to the unadulterated truth is that I come from a family of scumbag fucking liars.
I found the right lawyer and he will hear my story--in its entirety.
I have contacted a major, major investigative news outlet and it has been indicated to me by reliable sources that they are, in fact, investigating.
Fuck every one who has participated in my persecution--every one.
On a more specific note, it is my x-gf's father, Reverend David Plank, who fingered me for CIA sleeper-slavedom. He once made a comment out of the blue about "having friends in the CIA." (My memory/recall has just fucked the whole thing up the ass quite nicely, hasn't it? Everybody thought they were real smart when they dropped all those taunting, veiled hints--real smart.) Ironically, it is my psychotic bitch radical feminist biological mother, Kathleen Kashay, who, a few years later and, as far as I can tell, unrelatedly, signed me up for the Secret Service. She and her sister hinted at it as she caressed her brand new copy of The Audacity of Hope. I'm a fan of Obama, but Kathleen is nothing more than an angry, white male-hating bitch. I never applied, signed up for, or otherwise expressed interest in any such position by my own choice and cognizance. Any signature by me that permits any of this treatment is invalid as it was obtained under heavy psychological trauma or maybe a drug-induced semi-conscious state. I've never been interested in security work and I'm still not. It will never happen. I'm not high-level--or any level--security or intelligence material. My mind is closed to suggestion. It's done, so please, stop trying. I'm talking to TV friends in NY as well as that news outlet. My story is out there.
Joseph
C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson,
Niles, Ohio; Christine
Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E
Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno,
Queens, NY; Cynthia Green,
Tech Recruiter; Sioux
Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim
Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Marty Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton,
Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services,
Warren, Ohio; Laura
McCormick
An
Pham, anpham1111@gmail.com; Anna Stepnova, stepnova@aol.com; Barbara Anne Wolf, wolf.barbara.anne@gmail.com, (415) 812-4926; Brian Montague, jetbpm@aol.com; Charles
Crites, critesfam@sbcglobal.net; EHSOH, lovycera@gmail.com; Elizabeth
Nicolosi, elizabethnicolosi@hotmail.com; Kristy
Guertin, guertk@spu.edu; Meagan Franz, meaganfranz@hotmail.com; Miyako
Abe, mtea2006@yahoo.com; Nora Salah, nsalah01@yahoo.com; Teresa Keller, teresa@rtwwithus.org; Natasha
Warder;
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment