The Census Bureau pays rather well considering the job. I've heard it varies from location to location, but in San Francisco it pays upwards of $20 an hour just to walk around and count people. Managers' and trainers' wage is closer to $30 an hour, so it's not that far-fetched that actors and actresses would do this as a side/temp job. It's perfect, really. Laurie Burke (seen here--Isn't she just darling?), the person who conducted the first two days of my Census Bureau training has a rather impressive resume. I love her title on her Linkedin Page--Independent Entertainment Professional. After digging up Vint and Lauren Nham--mislead champion against falsely accused men, and now finding that Laurie and Vint are both actors, I'm a bit intrigued. It's probably nothing, but what really makes it intriguing is the reason I decided to look up Laurie Burke--who did some acting in Ohio--at all.
Remember ol' Rotary-Scrubber-Rich from the Salvation Army locker room? He mentioned something to me about "white hate?" Ms. Burke and he not only resemble each other so strikingly closely that I noticed it, but if I they are indeed siblings, I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that they're twins. The age appears to match up, though (Sorry, Laurie.), if I had to take a stab at it, I would guess Rich to be the younger of the two. It's not only the facial features, but skin-tone and hair color as well. It's all on the money. It is completely possible that this is a coincidence, but if so, it's a hell of a coincidence. The resemblance is uncanny. Laurie fits the radical feminist mold pretty well, too.
I'll find out.
The story just gets better.
Joseph
C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson,
Niles, Ohio; Christine
Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E
Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno,
Queens, NY; Cynthia Green,
Tech Recruiter; Sioux
Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim
Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Marty
Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton, Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services,
Warren, Ohio; Laura
McCormick
An
Pham, anpham1111@gmail.com; Anna Stepnova, stepnova@aol.com; Barbara Anne Wolf, wolf.barbara.anne@gmail.com, (415) 812-4926; Brian Montague, jetbpm@aol.com; Charles
Crites, critesfam@sbcglobal.net; EHSOH, lovycera@gmail.com; Elizabeth
Nicolosi, elizabethnicolosi@hotmail.com; Kristy
Guertin, guertk@spu.edu; Meagan Franz, meaganfranz@hotmail.com; Miyako
Abe, mtea2006@yahoo.com; Nora Salah, nsalah01@yahoo.com; Teresa Keller, teresa@rtwwithus.org; Natasha
Warder;

No comments:
Post a Comment