This is critically important in my situation. I mentioned something about the Revenge-of-the-Nerds group. I suspect that there is a covert network of folks who simply feel that they have been disenfranchised unfairly and target people whom they feel have a combination of "unfair" advantages. The epitome of the term, "haters." My brother is part of this and it's possible that there's also a group of short people targeting tall people. The heat I catch in this regard is very intense. Schadenfreude fuckin' rains on me. Ok, then. So be it. I've spent a lifetime feeling sorry for these sorry asses that can't stand me for my confidence and ambition. I've tried to be magnanimous. It's very much a real thing and includes a t-shirt printer I worked with in Columbus. Not Vantage. This guy did my Heisman shirts. He was short and just like my brother in attitude, etc. Pissed off at the world because he's short. He made some comments indicating my brother had contacted him--just turned into a real asshole about midway through our interaction after making a comment or two about height. He's absolutely part of this. This was after the tracking implant--the summer of '06. This guy liked bragging about taking trips to California and renting Harleys. He also road BMX. He had a 2-door Jag at the time. I can't explain what a prick he turned into quite suddenly a few days after I met him. I distinctly recall wondered why that happened.
I don't recall his name and I can't figure out exactly where his office was, but I can narrow it down. It was north of 270 on a road that ran east to west and was in an industrial/office complex that was kind of set back on the north side of that road. There's a Dairy Queen at the nearest main corner. (Why no DQ in SF? Haven't figured that one out yet.) I want to say it was the corner of High Street, but I'm not sure. I don't recall whether he did screen-prints at all because he specialized in heat-transfers to various promotional items including t-shirts, coffee mugs, mouse pads, etc. I think the height thing is probably a coincidence, but I guarantee you my brother got to this guy.*****
Yep--R. Myers sounds right. I would guess the first name is Rick, which sounds right too--Rick Myers...of course. Complete fucking weaselly little con-artist scumbag just wike wittle Joey. I mean, it is truly an amazing coincidence because my brother and this guy are like long lost fraternal twins.
Don't hate.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment