Thursday, April 25, 2013

E-Mail Problems at Coleman Professional Services (Update)

Susan Lowther is the Compliance & Clients Rights Officer at Coleman Professional Services of Warren, Ohio.  I am able to receive e-mail from her, but, one way or another, my attempts to send e-mail to her are absolutely being blocked.  When I hit the reply button, I get a bogus return address.  I got another address from John Myers, Trumbull County Mental health Advocate and noticed a third one listed at the end of Susan's e-mails.  I've tried them all and they all bounce back as undeliverable.


But what's interesting is that the most recent one went to my SPAM box where whoever is making this happen is hoping it would get mixed up with all "Come view my Cam", entrap-me-for-pedophelia ads, which I never even open, and I wouldn't see it.  Well, I found it.  Please note the message in the yellow bar:  


Gnaw on this: Why would someone be interfering with my communication with this person?  I can receive from her, but she can't receive from me.  John Myers is having no problem exchanging with her. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment