Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Goin' Down the Road and Feelin' Bad


For the record...

Since I recently had confirmation of the last little bit of the puzzle I was wondering about, I feel I should repeat something I think I mentioned before. 

I've spent roughly 15 years feeling bad for people who openly express dismay because of a feeling of envy in the face of what they perceive to be my "unfair" combination of personal attributes.  I felt like I was being this great person but didn't see it chipping away at me.  I was surrounded by it with my immediate family but it includes many others along the way as well and I know its' a big part of the motivation for the scam being perpetrated against me, in addition to core fundamental politics.  I didn't see the game.  I see it now. 

I am not obligated to feel bad for anyone.  I've done way more than enough of that.  I don't care how you think, what you look like, how much you weigh or anything else.  I don't see anyone feeling bad for me, and quite frankly, I don't recall asking anyone to.  I've pursued help from organizations I suspect to be interested to almost no avail.  I'm being targeted just for being me.  I recognize no justification for what has happened and I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. I've been the subject of harassment/blacklisting for 20 years.  When you folks, whoever you are, started messing with me on the internet a few years ago, someone (maybe it was my brother), dropped the note, "Life is competition."  As that fella said to me in the elevator one night, "H-o-o-o-okayyyyy." 




Joseph C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson, Niles, Ohio; Christine Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno, Queens, NY; Cynthia Green, Tech Recruiter; Sioux Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Marty Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton, Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical  Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services, Warren, Ohio; Laura McCormick




.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment