Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Guy from SFPL 8-11 with Blonde Femi-Nazi

I posted last week about a woman who banks with I.N.G. who for some reason last Thursday acted like she was my boss, clearly under the delusion that she possesses some sort of authority to grant me permission to take the computer she'd just vacated, the same way she did with a guy she stood with.  I should mention here that what's significant about that woman and the guy, is that they did not sit on the bench that is the usual waiting line, the one in front of the library database-only computers.  He sat on the bench directly in front of the computer I was standing at as she stood facing me before giving him the nod when the computer came open.  By the way--and you've probably figured this out--an easy way to I.D. her use of computer #301 is that it came immediately before mine.

This is the guy she was with:







Joseph C. Zoccali, Clearwater, Florida; Rick Wilson, Niles, Ohio; Christine Faranda, Cleveland, Ohio; Len Spector; Marc Greece, A&E Networks; Reverend David Plank, Palatine Bridge, NY; Carrie (Plank) Bruno, Queens, NY; Cynthia Green, Tech Recruiter; Sioux Logan, Red Stream Technologies; Mike Tricario, MTV; Sean Newman, Columbus, Ohio; Jim Reed, Columbus, Ohio; Zynga; Marty Eggert, Cleveland, Ohio; Kathy Haxton, Cleveland, Ohio, St. Joe’s Medical  Center, Warren, Ohio; Coleman Professional Services, Warren, Ohio; Laura McCormick




.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment