Friday, May 10, 2013

"Messin' With Your Mind" II

Dr. Weitzel's Secretary / "Messin' With Your Mind" *****
I've mentioned previously that what these people do is bait you in very strange ways.  They have access to you biometric profile and know all of your likes and dislikes.  Also, I have no privacy whatsoever.  I believe this was the very first instance in which it occurred to me that they were actually baiting me this way, but, of course, I was incredulous.  I thought, "That's ridiculous.  No way."

In early '09, after I'd figured out what my family was doing, I was shopping around for a used car.  One day, on Rt. 46 right in front of or next door to the location shown in this screenshot, there was four-door darkish green car that looked to be in great condition.  I called about the car and made arrangements to test-drive it.  The woman I talked to said she was a secretary for a Doctor Weitzel.  One of the things they've done is accuse me of being arrogant.  Yes--I am New York arrogant and I never should have left there.  It's very competitive there.  Don't like my arrogance?  Go fuck yourself.  When I got to the house to take the car for a drive, dude was standing in the drive in white shorts and white shirt lookin' very Nazi-ish.  Piercing blue eyes.  The woman I had talked to on the phone who was supposed to be his wife was there wearing a Dead-head shirt.  They were such a mismatch.  He made a comment about being a drummer and wanting to take me up to the drum room.  We got in the car and the keys were already in the ignition.  It was an Ohio State key-chain with the official logo and the text, "It's all about me." below it.  I don't know how they got that made, but I couldn't imagine Ohio State licensing such a message.  He said the car had low mileage, was in good shape,  and could "make it all the way across the country."  The whole time he was trying to be intimidating in very subtle ways and I picked up on that.

I was just starting to figure out that something was wrong, so I blew off the car.  Maybe a week after that, Dr. Weitzel's secretary called to ask whether I was still interested.  I mentioned to her that some strange things were happening in my life.  She replied in a taunting tone, "Oh, yeah...feel like somebody's messin' with you mind?"  This comment recently took on new significance.  I got my documentation from Coleman Professional Services to find that Jeremy Haddle, a "social work professional" with a Juris Doctorate degree, attributed the following statement to me: "Clt reports that [police and federal marshals] have been working undercover with him and that they are preying on him, messing with his mind."

A.) I never said that.

B.) A professional with a J.D. writes such a phrase in a report for a mental-health diagnosis?  I mean, using it in conversation is bad enough for a "pro," but to actually include it in a report?  One word: sad.

C.) If you think it's a coincidence that he and Dr. Weitzel's secretary both used the phrase, I've got a bridge to sell you.

This moron diagnosed me as paranoid-schizophrenic?!  "With him...?"  How does this dumb-fuck even survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment