Sunday, September 9, 2012

Positive I.D. Video Re-Cap

Does opening this blog make your computer freeze?  It does mine.  It's because of the high number of embedded videos in this post.

As I mentioned in a recent post, a major result of the abuse I've been subject to is an inducement of paranoia.  The ambiguity of what they do makes it that way.  It's designed to make you afraid to socialize with anyone.  After reviewing the collection of videos I captured, it is evident that, because of that paranoia, a certain portion of the clips are not what I first thought.  However, that portion isn't nearly as large as I first estimated.  At least 80% of the clips I captured include individuals who were doing exactly what I thought they were doing.  I'm going to add to this list as over time.  I'm going to omit a few clips that don't clearly I.D. the subject.  I've also omitted people who just made comments about how long they've lived in SF.  Not all of the people doing this to me are doing it for the same reason, but I never know for sure who's who, but I don't see a reason to post the ones who simply bragged about how long they've lived in SF.  I understand their point.  As I mentioned in a recent post, these videos don't overtly indicate anything you'll notice, but they include individuals who doing are exactly what I thought they are doing.  Also, upon looking back, I'm surprised at how many I have.  It's a lot more than I thought.

Key point:
I just tallied these videos and those in Key Video Re-Cap.  I'm not great at math, but I count 53.  The grand total of videos I've shot is far less than 100, clearly illustrating that I'm not just paranoid and I don't suspect this of every single person I encounter.  If that were the case, I would have shot thousands of video clips--not dozens.


I'm just going to add to this post at the top: 





Dianna Kim?  Doubt it.  This woman is definitely stalking me:



On the other hand, I am sure about the girl sitting next to Alan Passalaqua in the video below.  No reason for her to be in touristy Starbucks when she usually hangs out at Another Cafe.  She is the one and only person I've seen at mom-n-pop SF coffee shops and seen in a Starbucks and I suspected her before that.  Now I know I was right about that snide look her boyfriend gave me one night.  Hmmmm...double look-back into Starbuck's nasty bathroom checking for what, exactly?  Nice job trying to cover by overacting not guilty:






And this, ladies and gents, is the one and only Andrea Breaux--or so she says.  Her name could be anything.  I've written about Andrea, who I've run into coincidentally an amazing number of times, in past posts.  I don't recall the details, but she just liked to screw with me when I was still wrapped tight in the mind control.  I assume she's a radical feminist/Democratic party operative.  This is her e-mail:  meanqueen1972@gmail.com






This kid is the most irritating little pussy of them all.  Maybe someone can decipher the audio:  



This is Steve Ludvickson.  Check out his Twitter page.  I suspected Steve the first time I saw him hangin' out at Starbucks.  Then again, as I said, I rarely know who's who.  Sure enough, when Steve and I finally talked, it didn't take long before the conversation morphed into a pointed political interview with him questioning me.  At one point, I told him I'm left of center and he said, "I'm glad to heat that, John." in kind of a maniacal tone.  I don't give a shit what you think of my politics, Steve.  They'll be exactly what I want them to be: 



A few days later, I told Steve I knew he was part of this whole strange thing and that I was considering contacting FNC about employment opportunities.   Of course, he tried to tell me I'm crazy, etc.  It was less than an hour after that convo when this guy showed up and told me, "Life is cheap." in addition to a few other comments:



This is Roxie who works at Fourth Wave on Polk.  As I mentioned before, they plant women they know I'll be attracted to to torment me.  Again, I'm not sure what group she's with, but she's most definitely part of the whole thing: 




I'm not really going in any particular order here, other than saving a very important one for last.  Champagne wishes!...




I believe I wrote about these women but never posted the video.  These are the two who had a very loud conversation about body parts in a morgue while standing near me, part of the traumatic imagery/input bombardment (Has anyone figured out this post's connection to a legendary rock band yet?): 




And, of course, here's good ol' Tell-me-about-your-diet Don:




Again, not sure whether I explained about this girl previously.  I've found that I have a good bit of video I've been sitting on.  How about that?  I suspected this diminutive Starbucks cashier the first time I saw her.  Then, sure enough, I "coincidentally" ran into her on Geary Street around Leavenworth, maybe, and she did a model-walk at me as best she could and stopped me to talk.  She was very syrupy nice and asked twice in the conversation, "So, do you have a long trek home?," repeating it after I'd answered once sufficiently.  Must be a "feedback loop" thing.  She said it was "her hood."  I'd walked that way a hundred times and never seen her, nor have I seen her since.  As a matter of fact, that was the one and only time I've ever seen her anywhere other than Starbucks at Bush and Grant.  Kinda resembles Roxie, doesn't she?  Strange:  



This guys just sat next to me a few times and acted very spastic.  He kept getting up and down and opening and closing his laptop, etc.





A girl in this group who's not in the shot is/was a bartender at Fly on Sutter:




This guy and his friends, which included two women, sat immediately next to me and had an exaggeratedly loud, graphic conversation about sex




These two sat next to me having a loud conversation with spastic gestures:






This was right after filing a police report.  Seeing this person was very disturbing before I broke the mind control:




This is the guy who passed me and said, under his breath, "Fuck you."  That was the second or third time I'd heard that.




This was the girl that put on a strange act taking photos through a fence of a softball team practicing under horrible light right near where my van is parked.  She acted like she was taking high action shots at a tennis match or a soccer game or something.  I walked to the end of the block and turned around, and she was pointing her camera right at me before quickly turning away.  I'd say this girl is important:



Yet another in the An Pham, Miyoko Abe (Or is it Miyako?), Starbucks Cashier above mold.  This girl sat near me all by herself and kept on flipping her hair.  No one ever came to meet her:




I'm actually not 100% positive about this girl, but I am 100% positive about the guy sitting next to her, Allen Passalaqua, or "Angry F" as he calls himself on Flickr.  Awwww...are you angwee, Alwwen?:



You'll find this hard to believe, but there are people you think are just homeless weirdos who are actually undercover cops/feds.  This guy is one of them.  I suspect he is under complete mind-control.  I think this is what they tried to do to me (No chance.):




This guy is one of them, too, but I'm not positive that he's under mind-control.  He is actually missing half his teeth and he really acts crazy when you see him around.  When I was really getting stalked and harassed constantly, he camped in the grass outside my van and he and 1 or 2 of his buddies harassed me every time I went to it.  He'd keep me  up at night talking gibberish.  He, like many others, would constantly ask me whether or not I was looking for a job while, of course, the FBI was (and still is) preventing me from obtaining employment.  As I said, my life was an ongoing interrogation for quite a while and this guy was a major part of it.  I suspected him and confirmed it when he busted out the cop-talk, calling me "dick-breath," etc. 




This weirdo used to just lovvvve screwing with me on the street:




This guy is important.  If you'll recall, Paola B. said something to me about "finishing the process."  Not exactly sure what she was talking about.  This guy conveniently sat next to me in line to wait for express computers at the SFPL, struck up a conversation and said, in a half-whisper, "You're almost through."  I'd never spoken to him before in my life and I have no idea exactly what he's referring to other than that it's probably the same "process" Paola spoke of.  I didn't agree to be subject to any "process." If the goal of the process was to make me gender-neutral and hate myself, BZZZZZ!  Fail!!  If the process was to make me a "blank slate" as some have suggested, ONCE AGAIN, BZZZZZZ!  FAIL!!




This girl works at the Red Vic and started showing up at the library where she tried to pull some mind-control tactics on me.




One of the things these really, really fucked up people do is to make first-person comments for me to "internalize."  As I said, the whole point of it is to make the subject very susceptible to suggestion, which is basically what being under hypnosis is.   The process I've been put through destroys the subject's personal autonomy.   So, someone might say for you to overhear, "Oh, yeah--and I'm always nervous." with the intention of you actually fulfilling that action and always being nervous.  Another point I should review here is that the ambiguity of who's who--which this list illustrates quite well, I'd say--combined with the then constancy of it induces paranoia and for a while there, I would stare intently at every single person  I passed on the sidewalk, not realizing what I was doing, wondering if he or she was part of it.  Of course, it is perfectly normal for people to be offended when someone stares at them intently.  That's not the only purpose is serves,  though.  This is also how they maintain the manufactured justification for constant surveillance on grounds of being a "sexual predator" and/or "potentially violent."   The reason I know this is because I heard some typical angry radical-feminist SF BITCH mention something about the "rape gaze."  That intent stare I mentioned doubles as the "rape gaze," which they'd trained me to do.  Again, because of the ongoing isolation from any human interaction and being teased and taunted with models, the subject will stare intently at any woman who's remotely attractive.  (You're god-damn lucky I didn't get any clips of those dumb cunts you sent at me.)  It's a self-perpetuating entrapment system.

This is James Kielczynski.  James used to hang out at the SFPL quite a bit.  James' Linkedin page indicates he lives in Yucca Valley, which is way down in southern California in an area that strikes me as the middle of nowhere, yet I would see him repeatedly for extended periods at SFPL and I had reason to suspect him.  Sure enough, one day, he approached me and started a conversation with a syrupy sweet voice and said, with the intention of re-enforcing my induced "rape gaze," "And I always look at every person I pass on the street."

Fuck you and your mother, you fat ugly numb-nut dumb-fuck, James Kielszynski.  What you do is going to end.  Pass that on to your pussy buddy, Victor Carrion:




Back to the SFPL.  I believe it was right after my video shoot with Paola B. that, as Paola was making a scene regarding the video I shot of her, this woman turned around from her express computer and pointed at me and shouted in front of a group of strangers, "He's a sexual predator!"  No, he is not.  Christine Faranda is a psychotic deranged lunatic who made up a bunch of lies about him.  I'm not sure why I never filed a police report about this.  I was still scared to at the time:




Still haven't figured out what this guy's deal is:

 

Apparently, this guy's assignment was simply to monitor me at Peet's on Van Ness @ Turk:




This guy is/was a mind-controlled slave to the pscyho-feminist network.  At this point, he had no idea what was going on, but I watched one of them ordering him around at the SFPL with her Nazi-bitch boots on.  Oh, what a joke those boots are; childish, even:



This guy's a religious fanatic who made a comment to me about watching porn:




This guy is some kind of under-cover cop keeping me under surveillance because of "violent tendencies," which the whole thing I've been through is designed to provoke and perpetuate:




I can't remember why, but I have reason to believe this guy is some kind of priest or clergyman.  I think he lives up around Clay and Hyde and may belong to a Church in that vicinity.  He's always at the SFPL and I caught him looking at a website about alien races and the Galactic Federation.  Funny stuff.  Refresher:  I'd suspected him because he'd given me a couple of those knowing/admonishing glances I got accustomed to getting from strangers.  I got into an elevator with  him one day when I was being stalked and harassed constantly and he asked, "Are you as mad as you look?"  I said, "Madder." as is my prerogative and right.   He sighed and rolled his eyes and said, "H-o-o-o-kay," as if to imply there's more "program" coming for me then.




I'm tired of explaining why:


 

Another person baits me into a political interview.  This girl acted very weird and strange.  Indeed, she's a decent actress.  She says she's 20.  This is the first, and will probably end up being the only, one of these I've gotten, ie., women meant to attract me who act like idiots and bait me into a political interview.  Here's the final answer:
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT POLITICS.
You know, I keep saying that but it's not true.  I care as much about politics as your average American, but it's not something I want to consume all of my thought with no relief.  I care about politics to exactly the degree I want, not that which I'm being manipulated or coerced into.




This dog actually tried to do some kind of eye-piercing spell thing on me.  I laughed at her:















The other day I was at Peet's and this girl sat behind me and acted the way the way they do.  She asked me some stupid question or something.  Since I suspected her, as I left, I looked back and saw her jump up to grab the paper coffee cup I'd left on my table.  I went back to ask her about it and, as she saw me coming, she quickly tried to hide the cup on the floor between her foot and the wall.  I asked her why she took my cup and she had no answer, but she surrendered the cup.  Actually, that's not true.  She said she was going to have the cup filled up with water at the counter, but she had a full bottled water sitting on her table and she didn't look like somebody who needed to have a stranger's used coffee cup filled with water.  Also, when she first grabbed it, she peeked inside and recovered it:



I believe that's about everything I have that I captured video or pics of with subjects I'm 100% positive of. 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment